Monday, March 21, 2011

Ba dum da dum...

I hear bells!! They are in the somewhat near future - if you consider May 2012 near.

Let me back it up a bit, last night (Sunday the 20th) my boyfriend proposed! He set up a scavenger hunt, and the first letter of each clue spelled out "will u marry me". YES YES YES!!! Of course!

So, the ring is beautiful. Square cut, diamond, white gold band - everything I wanted. Luckily HE'S everything I want too! I freaked out a little - in the best way - and then had to calm down a little bit before I called my mom and freaked out a bit more.

More details to come - we're still chatting about what to do, where, when, how... all that jazz.

All I know is, I'm COMPLETELY thrilled, and INCREDIBLY happy :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the best news I have gotten all year!
    Congrats again to both of you! Can't wait till May 2012.:)

    ReplyDelete